Returns & Exchanges
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item.
For information about the exercise of the right to cancel, please see section 7 in our conditions of sale.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
2. Contact our e-commerce customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0333 400 1892 to request your return authorisation code and complimentary return.
3. If you decide to send the return using a delivery method of your choice, please post the items packed securely along with the return form to the below address:
The Swatch Group (UK) Limited
The Royals Business Park
We do advise for your own protection to use a secure delivery method, which requires a signature upon delivery, such as Royal Mail “recorded” or “special delivery”. Please note that we do not accept responsibility for products lost or damaged in the post.
4. Once we have received your return, we will send you a confirmation email. We try to process all the returns as soon as possible. However, sometimes we might take slightly longer. Please allow up to ten working days.
We are pleased to inform you that we offer free exchanges for items of the inferior, same and higher value. All the delivery costs for exchanges are also included.
If you request an exchange for an item of inferior value, we will process the exchange for you and credit the price difference onto the same method of payment used to place the order.
If you request an exchange for an item of higher value, we will charge you the price difference to the same method of payment used to place the order. In some cases, we might need to contact you to take or request the payment.
Once we receive your returned item(s), will send you an email confirming your return. Please note that depending on the method of payment selected, refunds might take up to ten working days to be completed.
- All the items must be returned in its original condition and components.
- You must take reasonable care of the products until returned. For example, if a watch arrives back to our logistics centre with the bracelet or strap damaged in any way (not due to our fault or negligence) or not in its original condition, then we reserve the right to deduct the costs for a new bracelet or strap from your refund of the price of the watch. If possible, please include your despatch note and all packaging intact.
We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your legal rights. You can find a summary of your legal rights in relation to the products is set out in our "Returns Policy"