1. About this Cookie Notice
1.1. This Cookie Notice is the notice regarding cookies of The Swatch Group (UK) Limited, Hamilton Division, Building 1000, The Royals Business Park, Dockside Road, London E16 2QU (“Swatch Group UK”, “we”, “us”, “our”). Swatch Group UK is the data controller for the purpose of this Cookie Notice.
1.3. We will post any changes we may make to our Cookie Notice on this Website or communicate them to you by email.
1.4. The Cookie Notice currently in place dates of 28.12.2023.
2. Which types of cookies do we use and how can you opt-out?
2.1. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer or mobile device by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember arbitrary pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers.
When this Cookie Notice refers to “cookies”, other similar technologies such as tracking pixels and social plug-ins, used to offer you a more personalized and engaged web experience, e.g. by offering you advertisements on your social media channels that are more relevant to you or by allowing you to share your experiences on our Website via social media, are also included by reference.
2.3. Browsers may accept or reject cookies automatically but allow you to change these settings. The help menu on most browsers will tell you how to change your browser setting as to cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies all together. You can also disable or delete cookies you have previously accepted if you wish to. To find out how to manage cookies on the following browsers, follow the provided link:
2.4. We may further give you the opportunity to manage the use of certain cookie categories on this Website directly by making the respective choices, by providing:
· a cookie banner upon your first visit that allows the management of certain cookie categories;
· a link to a third party site dedicated to the management of the cookies used on this Website that allows the management of certain cookie categories;
· a sub-page dedicated to the management of the cookies used on this Website that allows the management of certain cookie categories; or
· interactive options, for example buttons, integrated into this Cookie Notice, that allow the management of certain cookie categories.
2.5. You may, in addition to the options given above, also refer to the following third party websites to opt-out advertisement cookies:
2.6. To further identify, manage and track activated cookies on this Website, you may install a cookie tracker, for example the Ghostery add-on.
2.7. We may engage on our Website cookies provided by third parties’ services (“Third-Party Providers”).
2.8. On this Website, we may use the following categories of cookies, but no spyware, for the indicated purposes and, if applicable, deployed by or with the assistance of the indicated Third-Party Providers:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website and for you to be able to complete services you ask for. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website.
- Functional cookies. These cookies record information about choices you make on the Website, such as your user name, language or the region you are in. In this way, we are able to personalize your visit to the Website.
§ PowerFront https://messenger.powerfront.com/privacy-policy
§ Google Analytics https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7318509?hl=en
§ Miaozhen https://www.miaozhen.com/en/privacy
§ Affirm https://www.affirm.com/privacy
§ Facebook https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
§ X (formerly Twitter) https://dev.twitter.com/web/overview
§ LinkedIn https://developer.linkedin.com/plugins
§ Google https://developers.google.com/+/web/
§ Weibo http://open.weibo.com/widgets
§ TikTok https://developers.tiktok.com/
§ Criteo https://www.criteo.com/privacy/
§ X (formerly Twitter) https://twitter.com/en/privacy
3. On which basis do we process the collected data?
For processing your personal data under the conditions outlined in this Cookie Notice, but with the exception of strictly necessary cookies, we ask for your consent.
4. For how long do we process the collected data?
Your personal data are only processed for as long as needed to achieve the purposes which are described above or up until such time where you withdraw your consent for processing them, unless we or any other third party have an overriding interest in keeping your personal data identifiable or when there is a legal or regulatory obligation or a judicial or administrative order that prevents us from de-identifying.
5. Who has access to the collected data?
5.1. You understand that our use of certain cookies may imply that the Third-Party Providers of those cookies may obtain certain information about you, including about your surfing behavior. We refer to the information provided by these Third-Party Providers for more details on how these Third-Party Providers use your personal data.
5.2. We rely on third party service providers such as web hosting companies to process your personal data on our behalf and to provide you the Website.
6. To whom do we disclose and transfer the collected data?
7. What are your rights?
7.1. You have the right:
- to request from us access to and rectification or deletion of your personal data processed by us;
- to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data processed by us, in particular to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes; and
- to request from us to provide you or any person or entity you appointed with a digital file of your personal data processed by us (data portability).
7.2. You may withdraw your consent that allows us to process your personal data for the indicated purposes at any time.
7.3. To exercise the above rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
7.4. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
8. How can you contact us?
For any questions you may have or to exercise your rights, you may contact us as follows:
· Postal address: The Swatch Group (UK) Limited, Hamilton Division, Building 1000, The Royals Business Park, Dockside Road, London E16 2QU
· Telephone number: +44 (0)20 7053 2400