a. Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013)
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with us. However, if you change your mind, by law you are entitled to do so within fourteen (14) days and receive a refund.
b. Our goodwill guarantee
Please note, we are offering a goodwill guarantee to our UK customers, which is more generous than your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations as we will offer you a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Please return the product to us within 30 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. Please ensure you return the product in an unused state and with all components. We will refund you the price you paid for that product . If you decide to return the item(s) using a delivery method of your choice instead of our free delivery option, please note that we will not reimburse you any postage or collection cost incurred returning the item to us. - You must take reasonable care of the products until returned. For example, if a watch arrives back with the bracelet or strap damaged in any way (not due to our fault or negligence) or not in its original condition, then we reserve the right to deduct the costs for a new bracelet or strap from your refund of the price of the watch. If possible, please include your despatch note and all packaging intact.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/debit card used to place the original order within 14 days of the day we receive the products back or, if earlier, the receipt by us of proof of the return of the items, or if earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
b. Faulty Products
- We try to select and package the items as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if an item arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights which are set out below. You must then return the product to us (unless we agree otherwise). During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
a) Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
b) Up to six months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
c) Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
- In these circumstances, if you decide to return the item(s) to us using a delivery method of your choice, we will also pay you the reasonable cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to facilitate our processing the refund for your return postage costs.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/debit card used to place the original order once we have confirmed to you that you are entitled to a refund for the defective product.
c. Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
Please contact us to inform us of your wish to return the products via phone on 0333 400 1892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that our offices are open Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. and 5.30 p.m.
We will allocate you with a “Returns Authorisation Code” which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
If you send the items using a delivery method of your choice, please use a tracked service which requires signature such as Royal Mail “signed for” or Special Delivery and return to: The Swatch Group (UK) Limited
The Royals Business Park
You will be responsible for the returned product(s) until they reach us.
d. Recycling Your Hamilton Watch
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
Much of the UK's WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health. Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill. Electrical goods marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
As a responsible retailer, we are offering all our customers free take-back of their Hamilton watch.
Please return your Hamilton watch to:
The Swatch Group (UK) Limited, Division Hamilton
The Royals Business Park
London, E16 2QU