Your HAMILTON® watch is warranted by Hamilton International Ltd for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. Hamilton International Ltd. warrants that the internal movement, mechanisms and the case of your HAMILTON watch are free from defects. The international HAMILTON warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased HAMILTON watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official HAMILTON dealer* (“valid warranty certificate”).
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect serviced free of charge. In the event that the service is unable to restore the normal conditions of use of your HAMILTON watch, Hamilton International Ltd guarantees its replacement by a HAMILTON watch of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the invoice date of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- the life of the battery;
- non-metallic straps and chains (e.g. leather, textile, rubber)
- normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material; peeling of the plating);
- any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by Hamilton International Ltd.;
- indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the non-functioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of the HAMILTON watch;
- HAMILTON watches handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond Hamilton International Ltd.’s control.
Any further claim against Hamilton International Ltd. e.g. for damages additional to the above described warranty is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility.
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the seller.
The Hamilton International Ltd.’s customer service ensures the perfect maintenance of your HAMILTON watch. If your watch needs attention, rely on an official HAMILTON dealer or an authorized HAMILTON Service Center as set forth in the enclosed list: they can guarantee service according to Hamilton International Ltd.’s standards.
*HAMILTON Specialist Dealer in EU Countries
HAMILTON ® is a registered trademark