HAMILTON BEHIND THE CAMERA AWARDS 2013
The awards ceremony, co-hosted by Niche Media’s Los Angeles Confidential magazine, paid tribute to the brilliant behind-the-scenes talents whose individual work has contributed to the quality of a motion picture and to the lasting impression that it has left on movie audiences.
Elisabeth Röhm hosted the awards with presentations by an elite list of award-winning actors, actresses and filmmakers including: Lenny Kravitz, Amy Adams, Sandra Oh, Casey Affleck, Zoe Saldana, Jason Reitman, Bruce Dern, Jeremy Renner and others.
The Hamilton Behind the Camera 2013 Awards honored:
· Director: David O. Russell, “American Hustle”presented by Academy Award and Golden Globe nominee Jeremy Renner
· Foreign Film/Director: Haiffa Al Mansour, “Wadjda” presented by Golden Globe, SAG and Emmy winner Sandra Oh.
· Screenwriters: Brad Ingelsby and Scott Cooper, “Out Of The Furnace” presented by Academy Award and Golden Globe nominated actor Casey Affleck
· Producers: Robbie Brenner and Rachel Winter, “Dallas Buyers Club” presented by Award winning actress Zoe Saldana
· Casting Directors: Billy Hopkins and Leah Daniels-Butler,“Lee Daniels’ The Butler” presented by Actor and Grammy Award Winning singer/songwriter Lenny Kravitz
· Production Designer: Jess Gonchor, “Inside Llewyn Davis” presented by the movie's Executive Producer, Robert Graf
· Film Editor: Dana E. Glauberman, “Labor Day” presented by Academy Award and Golden Globe nominated Director, Screenwriter and Producer Jason Reitman
· Costume Designer: Michael Wilkinson, “American Hustle” presented by Academy Award and Golden Globe nominated actress Amy Adams
· Property Master: Brad Einhorn, “Behind The Candelabra”presented by Award nominated actor Joe Manganiello
· Lifetime Achievement in Cinematography: Phedon Papamichael, ASC, “Nebraska” presented by Academy Award and Golden Globe Nominated Actor Bruce Dern